Juggerdome Juggerdome

I have the same problem

After you press play, the logos just loop over and over again. I don't see how this is a useless review, its actually very helpful because if people cant play the game the obviously wont like it.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Ehh good idea

But it needs more action and moves. flips and stuff would be cool and not being able to fall of the edge. mabey jumping higher and moving faster. mabey a bigger platform with walls on the sides and a button to run. good ideas, but the main thing is the audio. idk if it was compressed or what but to me it sounded absolutly horrible. not the song, just the overall quality.

Stackle Stackle

good and bad

great game but, how many newgrounds do you think like disney??

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

kewl

it wuld be better if you could controll the turtle whiles ti flying tho, do flips and stuff and try to land ur jump.

SAS 2: Insane Asylum SAS 2: Insane Asylum

Needs somthing more.....

Like make it MMO! It would be so awsome to be able to play this with like 3 other ppl at the same time!!!

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

very good game

only one problem, the screen is so effing small, my mouse kept going out of the screen and it lagged alot.

Sniper Tower Defender Sniper Tower Defender

frustrating

too hard, good idea, just too hard

Global Defense System Global Defense System

ehh

i never get past like round 4, its too hard but very addicting!

Champion Champion

Not a very good game

After about round 5, your army was 100% shitty. You would get about 2 soldiers every 4 seconds and the enemy would get about 10 soldiers every 4 seconds. Not evough upgrades and not evough money. Everything was too expensive and the costs were to far apart. The 10 second loop didn't have very good quality and it just became annoying and distracting after a while. This is hardly even a defence game the whole time your not defending much at all.

This is not a very good game. It gets too difficult for most people too quickly.

And, dont go all jackass on me just because i gave this game a bad review.

2/5 stars

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

EHHHH

Its kinda fun at first but it gets really boring really fast. Simple graphics and game play give it a great FPS but not really fun. I won't give you bad stars because alot of people seem to like this game.

MY VOTES ACTUAL VOTES